Whole and malty Assam tea leaves mixed with traditional 'masala' spices - cinnamon, ginger and pepper. It's aromatic, spicy and warming. Don't forget the Donald's Honey and maybe some hot milk.
Try brewing for 3-5 minutes black. Your tea will start tasting bitter if it’s left to brew for too long so if you want a stronger cup, add some more tea leaves.
Why we love Brew Tea Company? This product is:
- Made from rolled whole leaves. No dust, ever.
- Plastic-free & the bags are compostable
- Made by a proud B Corp, committed to ‘using business as a force for good’
- Made by Ethical Tea Partnership Growers
- Rainforest Alliance Certified