A bright, woody Ceylon tea, infused with bergamot oil and blended with orange peel, for a drink that’s light and citrussy. Delicious with a dash of milk or a slice of lemon.
Brewing this one is all about finding just how you like it. Try brewing for 3-4 minutes black, or 4-5 minutes with milk. Your tea will start tasting bitter if it’s left to brew for too long so if you want a stronger cup, add some more tea leaves.
Why we love Brew Tea Company? This product is:
- Made from rolled whole leaves. No dust, ever.
- Plastic-free & the bags are compostable
- Made by a proud B Corp, committed to ‘using business as a force for good’
- Made by Ethical Tea Partnership Growers
- Rainforest Alliance Certified