This loose leaf Green Tea is made with rich Yunnan leaves for a subtle and savoury blend. Loads of flavour and minimal bitterness. It's gentle, grassy & smooth.
The key to brewing loose leaf green tea is in the water temperature. Too cool and it'll under brew. But pour boiling water straight on and you risk a bitter cup. 80-85 degrees is perfect. Or just add a quarter cold water to your teapot first and then top up with boiling water.
Why we love Brew Tea Company? This product is:
- Made from rolled whole leaves. No dust, ever.
- Plastic-free & the bags are compostable
- Made by a proud B Corp, committed to ‘using business as a force for good’
- Made by Ethical Tea Partnership Growers
- Rainforest Alliance Certified